Karlstejn, the most desirable sight-seeing route in Prague area – flight trip for 40 minutes
The castle of Karlštejn founded in 1348 has absolutely exceptional position among Czech castles. It was built by Czech King and Roman Emperor Charles IV as a storage for royal treasures, mainly collections of saint relics and imperial crown jewels.
What you will see along the route:
- After take off we will see the most expressive Prague monuments such as Žižkov TV tower, disappearing under right wing.
- Park of Průhonice.
- Brdy and old TV tower Cukrák. Confluence of Berounka and Vltava rivers.
- Castle of Karlštejn – one of the most significant castles in Czech Republic.
- Little and Big America – wonderful view of the quarries that are partly flooded.
- Confluence of Vltava and Sázava rivers at Davle and romantic meanders of Vltava.
- Castle of Křivoklát – significant Czech royal castle 900 years old.
You will fly with reliable airplanes or helicopter:
Book today and fly tomorrow – we fly almost daily!
|Airplane Cessna 150||1||220 €|
|Airplane Cessna 172||2 – 3||360 €|
|Airplane Cessna 206||2 – 5||570 €|
|Helicopter Robinson R44||2 – 3||640 €|